On The Way to Bitterness


Can you bring me back to me ?

May be our dream will not come true ,

May be We haven’t counted how many days have passed

We are not talking to each other

I don’t know why ! But I’m not wishing to..

Really , I want to love you as I do before.

The journey from our castle of love to the way of bitterness was really amazing, yeah amazing...

We have had fun together

We had a lot of quarrels and unrest between us

But after all the arrogance, love seems to come back to life anew,

We never left each other,

Then why !!? What happened today ,

Really, I want to love you as I do before.

That evening of not seeing you

Seemed to me more than a thousand years,

 I wonder!! How much I have changed today !

I don’t wish to look at your face now

I want to love you as I do before.

Can you bring me back to me ? 
As I was before! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Caste Discrimination! We should update ourselves before Mobiles

Most important things you should keep with you in hostel / pg ! ( Part 1)